Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, July 1, 2012

Where I'm At

I am doing more; getting out more and being around more people.  I am learning and seeing how easily I lose myself and my needs while truly caring about what is going on in others' lives.

I am 'fueled' by other people and I have to learn that my needs matter during this fueling process.  I love hearing and being with others.  It is a hoot for me.  I love sharing what they are thinking, feeling, loving and struggling with.  I really am empowered by people.  I am grateful for this connection to people.

I do find myself giving and wanting to empower back.  I believe I do this pretty darn good.  I want to do this while keeping my own ability to empower myself and not burn out by being in their head more than my own. 

I am better than I have ever been at this.  I see myself fulfilling my own needs while truly wanting to help others fulfill their own. 

I am not comfortable completely with this person that I have become.  I am learning how to 'sit' with this person and not think of myself as selfish or dorky or hurting others.

It's interesting that I was not connected to much of this part of my own thought process since I've been five and in kindergarten; probably when I first started learning about socializing.  I may have given up some of my self while trying to take too much in and not get in trouble or not get anyone mad at me.  Mmmmm

I AM ENTITLED TO BE ME.  I honor everyone when I am me, including myself.  How cool is this!

YOU ARE ENTITLED TO BE YOU.  You honor everyone, including yourself, when you truly shine YOU in each moment.

Is your true light shining in our world today?  My hope is that it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment