Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, July 19, 2012

How to Word It

I'm not sure how to put into words what I am feeling this past week.  I'm off kilter and feel sad.  I have hope in my heart and heaviness in knowing all the struggles that many are going through just now, including me.

My dentist trip is over, for now.  I have rebuilt bone and cosmetic artificial gum in my mouth.  Oh, technology.  AND, what I buy into.  It's a heck of a thing and yet I'm grateful for the choice. 

My mouth is sore, I cannot chew much food for 7 days (some diet) and should be all healed in 3 months.  Wowza.

I feel sorry for myself at times and wish I would just wake up with a song in my heart and dance in my step.  Wish I knew the answers and, even better, how to live them.  I wish I could take pain from everyone and give peace to all.

This is not my truth.  I can listen, talk, suggest, do - I cannot take your pain.  You can listen, talk, suggest, do - you cannot take my pain.

In truth, we really cannot live each other's lives or pain for them.  I do believe the pain we do have, we have the answer for (it may not be the one we want) and will be okay no matter what.  In truth, we are okay no matter what.  Somethings hurt, hurt deeply.  Sometimes we humans feel like there's not another step in us.  Sometimes we are so lost, we can only be in our loss.

We have all known wonderment.  We have all known great happiness at one time or another.  We have all known great sadness if we live long enough. 

I wish I could take all these chaotic challenges and create peaceful wins.  I cannot.  What if where we were right now, in this moment is a win for us.  What if, right now in this moment, we are where we are supposed to be to get us ready for the tomorrow we will live.  What if what I was going through was getting me ready to be a better me tomorrow.  I can still live today.  Not always sure I want to do the day, but I can if I choose to.  This is true for all, I believe.

I am down, but not out.  I'm sad but know that there are fantastic things on this earth of ours to see and do.  I am confused but know that I won't always be.  I await full circle change as I get on with my day.

I don't really even know the goal or message in this post.  I'm not sure there is one.  I'm just sharing me in hope that there are connections to be made to strengthen all of us; each and every one of us that is here together at the same time.

I know I've lost my 'auto-pilot' several years back; just going about my day not even thinking about what I'm doing.   I'm not sure what this means.  I'm thinking many are on auto-pilot.  No judgement, just possible.   It sure felt easier, yet, I'm wondering how much I just let go by.  There are so many ways to do this thing called 'living'.

Wherever you are, may you fly as high as you can and trust that, even in darkness, light does come.

No comments:

Post a Comment