Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, July 21, 2012

Fear

I come from fear.   Fear of not doing enough, being enough, feeling too much - not using my brain enough, my skills enough, my social game enough.

Here comes this MORE concept.  I 'should' be doing more.   I don't want to 'should' on myself...ever!

There are many positive and not so positive life changing experiences I am watching and living.  Addiction, whether people will get help or not; my communication in relationships is getting better; people are relocating, and changing jobs.

I know this has always been the case.  'Change is inevitable'.  Why, now though, does it seem to be scarier for me.  I think I used to thrive in change, look for change and welcome change.   Is it because I'm getting older that change is scaring me more.   Or, is it just my mindset, period.

Alot of change is good, positive.   Some change is scary.  Often change transforms us.  Many times, for the better.

I want to let go of fear - because it is nothing but a feeling, a sensation.  How amazing these people are that skydive, climb mountains straight up, do over the top things.  What drives them?  Why do they want to walk into fear.  Is it because many times, nothing is there.  Fear is more a moment than a living force that embodies us.   However, I can let it embody me.  Why? 

Something about self-worth, self-trust and just plain trust.   They trust they will be okay.  Perhaps, this brings it more home for them even.   Hey, if I can do that - I certainly can deal with a bump in the road that comes my way when I least expect it.   I don't know.   I have no desire to jump from a plane.  It doesn't bring any excitement to me.  Am I afraid?  You bet.  However, that is one fear that is not necessary for me to get over today.  Or is it?

IDK   IDK    IDK    IDK.

I sit in I don't know.

May you let it be okay that there is something you don't know (and would like to) in this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment