Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, July 28, 2012

Hurting

Our world is hurting.  Many of us are hurting.  Some of us are not.  We are all doing the best we can with what we know and who we are.

I went to a Rehab facility today.  It was the first time I ever visited one.  I was very impressed with the people trying to change their lives and create a better world from within.  Saddened by the many people hurting in so many different ways.  Encouraged by their bravery to look at themselves in the mirror and share what they see to the best of their ability.

My first thought is most of us are trying to hide who we truly are because of fear of not being worthy enough; or too different or not different enough.  Fear of letting someone down by not being like 'they' want us to be or just plain fear that pain is going to come their way again and not be able to cope or handle it.

I've been in a nursing home for volunteer hospice work.  I've seen a line of wheel chairs waiting at the elevator doors just to see who will get off the elevator and see if they can catch someone's attention.  The wheel chairs will be forever imbedded in my mind.  The people in the wheel chairs will forever be imbedded in my heart.

If we can each just be there for one person today, even with just a smile, I believe our world will be brighter.

If you need a smile, may you know I'm smiling now.

Together, we can create the world that we love participating in and sharing.  If I'm my true self today, then I've done my true living for today.

And, there is a lot of living to do.

May you do your living today and share a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment