Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Not Much To Say

Lately, I have been feeling like I have nothing to say.  I'm feeling silly and I believe myself to be a bit boring and like I stated previously, words are just not coming to me easily anymore.  I don't feel the 'burn' to write many new posts recently.  I may be sulking just a bit.

I went and picked three tarot cards while thinking about this 'dead end' that I have found myself in and these are the cards that I turned up.


Lady of Swords:
"You have eloquence and are at the peak of your verbal or artistic expression.  You appreciate the beauty of words and thoughts."*

The Fool:
"The Fool represents ignorance or naivete but shows us that everything we need to begin our spiritual journey and to initiate change is within our grasp.  We begin with the raw material of transmutation ready before us.  If we place our trust in a higher order we will be guided through the dangers and darkness and into the light.  We need only open our eyes and go forward with both awe and courage.  As we gain knowledge we will be transformed."*

Ace of Staffs:
"You are experiencing the beginning or birth of something that will require a lot of energy, like a new job, a new project or a new relationship.  Even though it requires energy, it gives energy back to you in reward."*

May your eyes be open and may you see what is right in front of you that you have been ignoring for too long.  May you take it on and know ease of positive change.

*The Alchemical Tarot book by Rosemary Ellen Guiley and Robert M. Place

No comments:

Post a Comment