Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sitting in Transition

I truly believe I am transitioning from what I was to what I am going to be.  Here, in the "in-between", I am residing with what is. 

I notice how alone, from my family, I am.  With my husband traveling and my daughter almost 18, they are not around as much as I am.   I am now starting to feel lonely. 

I am noticing that when I awake, I feel groggy and calm.  Calm is not a common word in my vocabulary.

I am seeing that I take care of the house, the animals, the contractors and I am a hub for many.  Or, at the very least, this is how I feel.  I'm not really judging it just now....

I am seeing how I turned away many meals, shows, beach visits, friend visits, shopping excursions and travel to mysterious lands.  (Well, not really mysterious, it just sounded better!)

I really did go deep within myself to find myself.  I FOUND MYSELF!

Now, what do I do with me? 

I know I need people.  I love to be around people exploring life.  I love to help people explore their life.  I love being out in nature.  I love feeling productive and that I matter. 

I now have some energy to do better.  Live stronger.  Enjoy others.

I feel like I WANT to sit in this a bit longer and enjoy it without all the questions in my head, the drama in my head, and the pain in my body and heart.

I want to experience me as I was born into this world.  I feel I'm pretty close (along with all my experiences). 

I am so grateful for the people who have supported me, helped me, listened to me, challenged me and changed with me.  Thank you.

Actually, I'm looking at the name of this post, 'sitting in transition'.  It does not seem possible that one can sit while transitioning.  Yet, I feel like this is what I'm doing.  Wowza.

May you know what you are doing and be present to it.  It just may be the best present you ever give yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment