Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, July 9, 2012

Outside In or Inside Out

I was outside in the 100 degrees F temperature the other day.  I was doing chores and realized that I was very hot, my breathing was heavy and my shoulders somewhat slumped.  For some reason, at that moment, I realized that my body was reacting to what I was feeling on the inside.  Hot, heavy and out of breath!

My mind went to if someone was watching me, I'd most likely stand taller, not show that I was hot and carry on.  Is this my public persona --  To not show what is on the inside of myself.  I wondered why.  The answer was this is what I learned to do. 

I realized that if I was living from the outside in - I would not be aligned with my entire being.  However, when I 'work' from the inside out - I can be one with myself; as dorky and loving as I was being that day (at that moment I was feeding the wild birds).

As I'm typing this, I realized that 'living' is the word I used to describe myself with my public persona.  "Work' is the word I typed to describe my living my entire being.  Mmmm.

I'd like to not work at this anymore.   May it just happen gradually that I am me, and there is nothing I can do about it and I'd like to get to the point that there is nothing I want to do about it....The basis of who I am is enough and grow from here because life on earth offers endless possibilities. 

Are you with me?  Ha.

May we be at a point that what we think, like and know is exactly what we are supposed to think, like and know in this moment.  All the following moments, just may be different  -  and this is okay too.

When I come from a place of my truth and compassion, I believe I am living fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment