Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, July 13, 2012

Resistance

I have a big resistance to coming here mostly because I am hearing myself tell myself I have nothing to say.  I'm not 'chomping at the bit', so to speak, to express myself.

Mmmmmm.

So, here I sit at the computer wondering what will come out of me!

It's the middle of summer here and the weather has been hot; not much rain.  Beautiful green on the trees, as full as full can be.  I have a lot of frogs jumping around and ribit-ing outback.  Some end up in my pool.  I have one that seems to be able to jump in and out of the pool.  I see him in the water swimming around (a big one) and then I see him sitting on the side of the deck.  Funny thing.  It's mostly at dusk.  Like, he takes a sunset swim! 

Many butterflies are starting to fly around; many white small ones.  I also see black and yellow ones.  They seem to just be starting here.  A whole lotta dragonflies; 10 at a time on many days.  They representing 'bringing the light'.  I'm very ready for 'light'! 

My relationships are changing dramatically.  They were always good to and for me.  Now, however, I am not afraid to ask or share what is inside of me.  It's quite fun being real and true about my feelings, desires, and needs and not being afraid of negative retaliation.  In truth, not AS afraid of negative retaliation!

My dogs are all doing good.  Durby, my Aussie, is holding his own as he approaches 14.  the love we share.  He has given me many wonderful moments.  Poor dog, has seen the worst of me, for sure.  He just sits near and allows me to cry, scream, laugh, - whatever.   He never tells me not to feel the way I am feeling. 

May you know that what you feel is real and probably because of your circumstances and who you are.   You are allowed and required* to feel just as you feel.

May you accept these feelings of you and move on from here.

*I believe 'required' is a good word here.  Just maybe if we do not resist how we feel, life can be simpler, easier.  Try it, you just may like it.  I am liking it....A WHOLE LOT.

                                                            Dragonfly on tip of the Flower Bud

No comments:

Post a Comment