Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, July 2, 2012

So Much in my Head

I have so much in my mind and processing mostly new stuff that I am having a hard time sharing.  I'm not sure where I am and it's not easy for me to 'voice' my own thoughts just now.  They are too jumbled in my own head.

There are many people lives around me in transition just now.  Many could be considered serious. 

I'm seeing some hardship and in this hardship, I am able to see the beauty.  It's quite different for me.  I feel that I am more used to seeing just hardship and struggle.  I do see this.  I also see ease and great timing.   I also see peace and love.  I also see small, small miracles of how things play out.

It is quite awe-inspiring to me.  I feel and know my own struggles and yet, I feel that I am accepting more easily and not fighting what is.  I almost do not feel connected because I'm doing and living differently.   I am not on auto-pilot and it is somewhat harder just now.

Yet, the enlightenment that comes with this is pretty cool.  Just experiencing what is and not ignoring what is in front of me and sharing who I am.  It's a hoot.
------
I notice I have been using the word 'hoot' a bit more.  I don't really know what it is.  It just feels right where and when I use it.  I guess I'm using it to mean an enlightened experience.  Maybe an aha moment to some extent.

Seeing things differently, being accepting and okay and enjoying what is because these individual moments are what make up our lives.

May you have a 'hoot' today.

No comments:

Post a Comment