Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, July 5, 2012

Finding It

I'm finding it hard to sit and read or watch TV or study mind, body, spirit guides.  I've been taking so much in that I just might be full for now.

I just may know myself enough; perhaps, more than I need to.? 

I'm feeling the urge to move, explore, live.  I'm feeling an excitement of anticipation to where I'm going now.   I do have a doubt in my mind that it won't last.  But, I'm feeling it now and right now in this moment - oh, this is exciting and great.

I have three 'baby' sores on my fingers.  I have an uncomfortableness throughout my body and ringing in the ears. 

I also have a desire - a thrill to move on from here and have some fun.  To let be, what is and to use my new tools, energy and power to create a brilliant life.  One that I thrive in.  One that I love in.  One that I am me in. 

How cool to bring one's true self to the game of living.  If living is a game; a game is meant to create fun and excitement.   A game creates a challenge to win; to do our best.  Success is not always possible and the things we learn, see and do just may be the greatest success of all.

 May you be finding it in yourself?  I'm believing that whatever we need, just may be already ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment