Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, July 20, 2012

Change is Happening

I see people searching for their way, finding their way and changing their way.  This is good news for all of us.  Our struggles are so in our face presently; it's almost impossible (AND MANY, INCLUDING ME HAVE TRIED) to not see them. 

So, I see them and I share my truth about what I truly feel.  Scary and so rewarding.  Most people in our lives want us to be happy; they love us.  It may be deep down from time to time (as well as our own love for others), and if I stop to think (feel), I know for certain it is there.  People love in the best and only way they know how in the present moment.  Sometimes it's perfect.  Sometimes it's not.

Love is about wanting people in our life to share it with.  To share our everyday moments with one another.  To listen and support each other's path of challenges, enjoyment and dreams.

Love is not about making myself different for anyone.  Love is not about wanting others to be different for me.   Love is about accepting and supporting.  Love teaches.  Love hurts.  Love is trust to share our true self.  Love is da bomb.

How is your love feeling on you today?   for yourself, for others; may you be open to feel the love...


                        I want to not share my love with someone 'later', I want to Share the Love Now

No comments:

Post a Comment