Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, July 20, 2012

Connection (A Lecture)

Is the way I am connected to people, the person I become?  Is my connection to nature rejuvenating and helpful?  When I get excited as I enter a big city, is this what is living?

When I look at what a person does for a career - I immediately think they are an expert in that field.  Wait.   This is not where I want to go....

What matters to me most is how people feel when they leave me.  Are they inspired?  Are they sad and defeated?  Am I any of these things or all of them?

What matters in life is to do our best.  What does this mean?  Does it mean to accomplish and achieve the most.   Does it mean connect to as many as possible.  Does it mean have the deepest relationships as possible.

What if each day we could have a different meaning in life.  One day we live for happy, one day we live in sad; one day we strive to achieve the grandest; another day we accept and love what we have and are. It could be in increments of moments as well.   It seems this is what most of us are doing - yet, we (or most of us) strive for MORE.

What if totally living is what you were doing right now?  What you were doing yesterday.. what you plan to do tomorrow.

This is life.  Nothing more; nothing less.  Don't wait til tomorrow to use the fine china or wear that fancy dress or connect to someone you think special.   Live today.   Live it how it best suits you. 

While you are living the best for you; it inspires me, and others, to live the best for themselves.  Whatever you are feeling right now in this minute - own it.  Own where you are, what you are doing, what you are feeling and own your dreams.  Speak them, feel them, live them.

This is living.  Waiting for tomorrow to be happy, or to lose pounds or make more money or to connect with someone to be happy.....  isn't living  (or I guess it is)  but I hope you choose today.   I hope you choose today to be happy and if you feel like something or you feel like nothing... accept it.   Accept it in the moment you feel it and carry on.  Proceed forward.  Process you.

For the sake of my (our) sanity, just BE YOU.  If you are hurt, say it.  If you are sad, be it.  If you are the happiest ever - share it.  Grab what you have and live it.  If it's not for you - change it.  If it's for you - savor it.  Believe that what you are doing today is what life is all about.  A perfect 'more' is unachievable.  You, with everything you are, everything you know and everything you have today is achievable - you are already there! 

Let's all step through our own fear and live the life we want to live no matter how weird, crazy, nuts it is.  Follow as close to your true self as possible, while coming from your infinite connection that you brought with you at birth, so we have a semblence of peace.  Create new ideas so we have growth.  Own what is inside of you because it's real.  Come from what your soul knows....

How 'soulful' are you?   How 'soulful' do you want to be?  What if bringing your soul to the forefront of this life is your sole purpose of living.....    Mmmmmm    And, from this, there are many 'branches', roads, extensions that we can all benefit from. 

Happy is the Sol when a Soul comes to light.   (i've lost it now)!... or am I just getting it!   Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment