Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Elephant

I'm confronting the many 'elephants' that live all around me.  There are 'issues' that I just live with daily and pretend they do not bother me or pretend that they do not exist.  These are, to some, considered 'an elephant in the room'.

I believe many of us mere mortals are brilliant at disregarding, ignoring and just choosing not to deal with an issue or two (or one hundred) that can be constantly following us around and, yet, because of pain, fear, inability, etc., we just live with them everyday.   I'm a pro at this.

I have recently begun to live more and more of my truth and admit to it and face it head on.  Oh my, an elephant can be so humongous...(or is it?)!

As I admit to what I am feeling through my own fear of alienation, fear of anger or being hurt, I boldly go where I have not gone before.

Anyway, I am trying to, lovingly, explore new ways, through sharing my ultimate truth and shame of this truth, to create a more full, more loving, less tense and less fearful way of life.

OH, bring out the marching band!!!! 

May you, at the very least, start seeing your 'elephant(s)' in your life to create the life of being the true you.

YOU are a beautiful gift that was given to our world.  BE YOU the way God/your creator/the universe/evolution intended you to be.  You know this person, welcome YOU to your life each and every breath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment