Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, July 1, 2012

Dis-ease

I pulled out the old tarot cards again asking if I'm done with this dis-eased part of my life:

From the book "The Alchemical Tarot" by Rosemary Ellen Guiley and Robert M. Place.  These are the cards I picked.  Interesting.  I wanna 'buy' into it.   I believe it to be possible.

Does believing make it possible sometimes?

Six of Vessels:  "A woman fills five vessels by pouring from a sixth; and from one a flower grows.  The vessels are of different shapes.  From the one vessel she can fill many different ones, each according to its own capacity or needs.  The image on the card represents the flowering of love brought through nuturing and tending."

"Tarot Wisdom:  The message reminds you that loving means to nurture and give what is needed.  This might relate to personal relationships, or to work.  Doing work is in itself an act of love.  However, love cannot be forced on someone; true love is to give what is needed to nurture and create strength."

Are you doing your own work for your love of self?


Four of Vessels:  "Tarot Wisdom:  In unity there is strength, but it is a delicate balance.  You have the inner strength to bear great weight.  You will not break under emotional stress and pressure."

Do you believe in your own power?


Seven of Coins:  "Tarot Wisdom:  The ladder shows the process of evolution, and emphasizes that there is a natural growth order.  An end result awaits you because you planted the right seed and undertook the correct process.  You are reaping what you sow.  The message also might refer to looking back over your steps, or reviewing your progress.  Do not become impatient and try to jump ahead to the end or you will miss crucial steps along the way.

Are you taking the steps that will take you to where you want to go?

No comments:

Post a Comment