Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Unsettled/Settled

Is being unsettled, the new settled in today's lifestyle. With so much information at our disposal, why am I unable to throw most of it aside?

I love having information such as dictionary, mapping, how old a person is that looks so good on TV at my whim. However, testicle eating fish and other such things I could do without!

The world has gotten much, much smaller with the computer, cell phones and the information highway. We can connect with someone around the world in a matter of seconds, very easily. However, I can also see much more pain and agony in our world that I used to be able to ignore if it wasn't happening right where I resided.

I believe knowing, seeing and even feeling this pain will help us to stop it. I believe the awareness is a gift to change. However, just now, it can be very overwhelming, scary and too much, too soon for me. Yet, it's here whether I like it or not.

Perhaps, just maybe, if we each do what our ability and capability allows, we can, TOGETHER, make OUR world the place we can live fruitfully, happily, contentedly and as peacefully as possible.

Wouldn't that be the biggest 'coo' of all! If all you had to do was live the true you and together we'd be 'happening'...!

Are you feeling it? Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment