Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, July 23, 2012

Awareness

We, as a people, are so much more aware of what is real in our world.  Or is it just me?  Perhaps, I've been blind and shut eye to it.  I've ignored what wasn't right in my small area of the world.   Yet, even in my small area, I've been blind.   Mmmmm

Awareness is leading the way for many and, even though it feels and is quite difficult at times, I believe that GOODNESS, even GREATNESS will be exhumed and grow as we share our truth of what and who we are and what we know.

I'm finding it difficult to write.  I'm now, maybe, even more aware of what Im writing and questioning (and not judging it too kindly with openness) whether or not it's ok to write my truth.

Some wonderful lady once asked me how I can put it all out there and write like I do.  My answer was that I am overly anxious to let my fingers fly with what is inside of me and I know I'm being true so it has to be ok.

I'm not overly anxious anymore probably because some shame and fear is sneaking in.  I will prevail for now.

My mouth is healing much slower than the professionals thought.  However, in fairness, they do not really know my truth.  They know I've been diagnosed with scleroderma.   They are not aware, perhaps, of what that can truly mean.   So, I'm still eating eggs and oatmeal and pudding and althought the discomfort is present, it is different.  One day at a time.  One meal at a time.   It's only been one week. 

I still feel much confusion and I cannot pinpoint why.   There is positive change I am seeing and there is also change I'd like to happen that I do not currently see.  I still see suffering and hardship.  I take on others 'stuff'.  I'm great at it.   I'd like to be empathetic and choose not to own their suffering with them.  I'm working on this.  Perhaps, I just answered the question, 'Why am I confused?"  Ha.

May you be aware with gentleness, kindness, openness and a willingness to try to understand another's life that is foreign to your own.  May you be gentle on yourself as you become aware of things you know you want to change about your own life.

I hope we choose to carry on with awareness and change with gentleness of ourself and one another.  I know it can be done, I live it every day.  I don't know it all of the time, I am working on this.  For those that like it rough, can it be a rough gentleness?! Ha.  (Talk about an oxymoron.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment