Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, April 22, 2012

Where I'm At

I'm hurting some.  My fingers have sores and my body is weak and muscles are aching.   I'm moving SOME each day and I believe this is my saving grace.  I either dance, walk in place and move each muscle group, do house/yard work, or light weight resistance.  I'm not proud that I cannot do more and be totally strong and, yet, where I am is where I need to be today.  I need to believe this to know peace.  My body is very weighed down and many people I love are hurting or suffering or both.

I truly do believe that our world is changing as many of us just functioned and just lived without participating in full betterment and went about our days.  I believe balance will start being easier to achieve and goodness will start springing up and planting itself in and all around us.  I do see signs in it with some of my loved ones.  

Many are changing either jobs, careers, locations and/or just laying down a new game plan for their future.

I am fighting myself and one minute, I'm calm and cool; the next minute I have anger and stress throughout my body and mind.  I am running through the gamut of emotions regularly.  I believe my anger comes out of being afraid.

I am mostly unfamiliar to anger.  I almost never allowed myself to feel it or show it.  Well, yesterday was not this way.  I looked in the mirror and told myself that what I was feeling is real and to feel it and process it and show it in my face even.  That my face is allowed to show emotion because I was noticing how frozen it looked.  I told myself that whatever emotions I am feeling are here within me for a reason; I'm not making the feeling up.  I trust that I know what I need and feel.  I told myself I really think I am lovable and kind and that I am here to help others connect to their love of self.  It's a beautiful and exciting thing to me.

So, wherever you are at - please honor it, own it and process through it.

May you look in the mirror and really see the you that is with you always; as you are today.  May you tell yourself how special and how much you love yourself and whatever else you want yourself to know.  Even if you already know all of this, may you say it aloud as you look in your own eyes.  just a thought.

May you be open to live, share and breathe all that you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment