Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, April 12, 2012

Head Spins

When I was little, I used to go on the amusement rides to get my head to spin.  Now, it spins all by itself and I want it to stop! 

I believe many of us are just settling into all the information overload that is upon us and that we are not used to experiencing in such bountiful amounts.

I remember when my parents would go 'tired' over the computer games - ping pong/space invaders/hangman - when they first came out.  The voice answering machine and microwave were resisted by many! 

Now, there's choices of cell phones/carriers/ipads/kindles/blackberrys/face requests/etc.  We can reach people around the world immediately.  We can question and get an answer to anything in a matter of seconds.  We can carry thousands of songs, books and videos with us wherever we go.

This is a lot to 'rest' in.  There is wonderful and amazing opportunities and conveniences.  It all takes us out of ourselves.  It's perfectly wonderful to be here and enjoy it all.  I do believe balancing it all is still needed or most helpful in successful living.

My hope is to be able to go back to amusement rides for the head spin and to have 'head clarity' for all else.

May your 'head' be where you want it to be.  Ha.

                                                           Artist Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment