Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Is It Me

I'm very unsettled.  Seems like the smallest things feel too big for me to handle.  The largest companies do not do what they say they are going to do and not many things are running smoothly that I am participating in currently.

I have to go for a blood test and it's written on a certain company's letterhead so I need to find this company and not go where I'm comfortable going.  My car was in for an annual check up today and was supposed to be returned by 7:30 p.m.  That's not going to happen.  I'm worried for my indoor and outdoor fish - indoor - the tank seems to be extra dirty and outdoors, the fish are ready and the fresh water is prepared, but the pumps are not on yet for the waterfalls that creates the oxygenation.  If you could have such problems, right?   Is this what you are thinking?

Real problems are not having a friend to lean on; not having something to eat; or being outside in the elements and Mother Nature not being too kind.  These are real problems.

Yet, because my computer keeps freezing; a friend needs help; a family member is sick and we don't know the cause; many are struggling financially; many are unhappy in their jobs or in between jobs; all of this is very serious, very 'worry-worthy' things.

Yet, worrying changes nothing.  Action changes everything.  Letting go feels good too.

I saved a baby mouse from my cat today.  I picked up cat throw up.  My old dog is showing signs of being in discomfort; I already talked about my fish...

I feel like I sound like a 'whiner'.   I am 'whining'.   I don't like it and I can't seem to resist it.  I seem to have an extra amount of flies in my house.  What is going on?

I just feel off-kilter; off-balance.  I feel like I may not feel okay ever again. 

I have a lot of faith in my healers; and trusting what they are telling me to do.  I have a lot of faith in my contractors; and trusting that they will do as they say.  I have a lot of faith in companies offering to do/be/sell me what they say they offer. 

Right now, I am questioning my faith.  ON MANY THINGS....   Ouchola.

I sure hope I wake up tomorrow knowing different than I do in this minute.

This is a dark place to be.  I'm not fond of the dark except when I'm sleeping.

COME ON WORLD - show me the love.  SHOW US ALL THE LOVE as we shower each other with same.

May what you have faith in be faithful to you. 

 Ouch, this was painfully embarrassing that I can't seem to handle the smalles of things just now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment