Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, April 20, 2012

Uncertainty

I'm not sure what I'm going to say.  In truth, I never really do.   I just let my fingers do the talking, so to speak.  (trying for no judgment here)

I'm feeling a lot of unsettledness in this world.   I'm learning and believing that it has to do with all of us adapting to this new world that has been created by us and around us.

We have grown in leaps and bounds and have so very much at our fingertips.  Is it possible that our world is on overload and we are adapting and we are all trying to do our best to bring it back ourselves back in balance.   I believe so. 

I see much beauty in the chaos.  I see the support of each other.   I see the openness of each other.  I see the challenge in each of us to share who we truly are.

The question that comes to me now is - 'why does our own life seem so 'questionable' at times, while we sometimes think everyone else has it together or better or easier or less challenged'. 

In truth, we all have our 'stuff'.  Noone goes unscathed.  Not you; not me.

However, in this 'scathed-ness', each and everyone of us also knows beauty and love and something 'right' also.

May you accept the total you and know you are as you need to be today;.  We are perfection with all our flaws. 

May you create the YOU that you know total comfort with...doesn't hurt to shoot for this, yes?  Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment