Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, April 12, 2012

As the Sun Rises

As the sun comes up to share it's light, beauty and warmth, I'm reminded that each day is a new day to live the life that makes me feel good and share it with others.

I know what makes me feel good.  Movement, nourishment, interacting positively with people, along with nature and animals.  I know I feel happiest when I live doing what makes me feel like me.

I smile more; I'm friendlier; I'm less stressed.  And, there is no one I have to pay or anything I have to learn to just live me.

Why then can it be so difficult to do?  I believe it's when I look outside of myself instead of following my internal radar.  I know what is best for me.  I know how I feel.  I know what makes me feel better and I know what makes me feel worse.  I know what I want and I know what I don't want.  I believe you do too.

May you live by your internal radar today.  May you check in with it from time to time always. 


       OFF    - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -  - - - - -- - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -   O N

No comments:

Post a Comment