Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, April 13, 2012

Laying Low

I'm laying low today.  I'm extra tired and wishing I wasn't.  I'm trying to allow my truth to be and if I could write my own story it would be different.

This is where I create stress for myself; fighting what is.  I'm much more open to accepting what is than I ever was; yet, I am not where I totally want to be.

When I can say I'm laying low because I don't have the umph and the drive that I wish that I did, well I'm still not there perhaps, because I'm still fighting what is.

When I can say I'm laying low because it is what is best for me today -- then, perhaps, I am here!

May you be okay where you are today and accept and process it.

I'm thinking that this is what most easily takes us to where we need to be in the most healthiest of ways.  Stop fighting and let it be while embracing and creating yourself through your own inner knowing.

Oh, this is going to allow and make our world rock!   Living through the divine intelligence that is within each and everyone of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment