Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, April 21, 2012

Want To

I want to write about my doctors visit yesterday and where I find myself.  I'm in such a confused and 'wordless' state. 

I was told that I'm fighting myself.  I'm holding on to the old me.  I said because without the old me - who am I?  So, I know there is truth to this.  I know this was my goal; to go deep within and find the real me and bring 'me' to the forefront of everything that I am.

I'm scared.  I don't know this person outside of myself.  I've carried her, albeit extremely buried, inside of myself for a large part of my life.  I am now her.   Hip hip hooray! AND, what the heck do I do with my whole bad self!

So, I feel and I don't feel.   I'm numb and I'm aware.  I'm the old and the new.  I'm the brilliant and the dimmed.   I'm crazy and I''m genius.  I'm ready and I'm not.  I'm here and I'm there.  I'm wonderful and I'm horrible.... Well, hopefully, the picture has been drawn!

No wonder I'm confused and not settled. 

So, as I proceed forward; learning, growing and hoping to make it to my ultimate self; is it possible that I am residing in no-mans land?  No.  Because I am a hu'man' and I reside here for now.  Am I in purgatory?  No.  Because I am very much alive. 

Am I between selves?  BINGO   Perhaps, this is where I am.

Perhaps, this is where others are as well for different reasons with different situations.   I'm hoping that I, along with many others, are ready to incorporate their ultimate selves into all our daily nuances and wonders.

I want to.....

Do you?

May you know ease and love as you proceed forward with your bad self!  May you know just what you need to know when you need to know it.

I believe we all have inside of us what we need to be our ultimate self.  Perhaps, looking deep inside of oneself instead of everywhere else but  ... just might be an answer.   Mmmmmmm

If you went deep inside just now without using your intellect to judge, wonder, or fear - what do you need right now?

  Next, how does this 'need' make you feel?  If it's good, you may be onto something.  If it's not so good, you may not really need it.....    Is it even the smallest amount possible? 

No comments:

Post a Comment