Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sick Out of Boredom

What a thought this is.  I'm doubtful many people have this problem today.  It seems many are in the hustle and bustle of their everyday life trying to keep up with the billions of ideas/blogs/videos/programs/sports teams/schoolwork/job load that is right smack in front of them.

However, here I am, not sure what to do today.   I know there are weeds to be pulled; tables to be dusted; things to be purchased and appointments to be had.  However, with my current inability to pull weeds because of my hands and with watching what I spend and my lack of desire to get dental work... my options feel limited.  Ha.

So, I sit wanting to reach out and help others; everyone even  (or as many as possible).  I want to be able to give the gift of one's own ability to create a happy, healthy, fulfilled, peacefully exciting life.  NOW THIS WOULD BE A HOOT.

Of course, it wouldn't be my gift to give.  You already have it inside of you - everything you need.  We all do.  Believing and tapping into said gift is what I wish for you.  I totally believe this.

I believe this because during many years of our lives, we do feel happy and elated even; on the right track, so to speak.  It's just a few years when we lose our way and have to regroup.  These 'few' years come for us to revisit what's important to us and the direction we want to continue on with.

May you embrace all of you.

May you live and allow the gift of YOU to shine today.

No comments:

Post a Comment