Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Stressed?

If you are feeling stressed right now - (I know I am from too many phone calls; the phone is ringing right now), may you take a few deep breaths, relax your shoulders, perhaps put your feet flat on the floor and breathe into your belly.  Ahhh....  Imagine a beautiful color surrounding your body and emanating every cell and releasing any tightness and creating healthy blood flow to your heart and your limbs.  Let your brain relax and be light and airy with great oxygen and nutrition maintaining your optimal-ness.

OK, now you can choose to pick the stress back up or give yourself the love and help that you need while you get on with your moment.

May you release anything that doesn't feel like something you would choose to own.



Too funny, I go into Dictionary.com to look up 'emanating'
and here is this picture waiting for me.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment