Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, April 7, 2012

I Sit and Type

Below is a picture of what I have next to me as I sit and type every day.  My 'quack-arooni doctor duck, my #9, my BeU and my Mercedes box.  Above them sits the crystals and pearls.

The duck signifies my husbands nickname 25 years ago because I thought he snorkeled like a duck.  The doctor because I'm sort of a wanna-be and the quack part because I can be.  Ha.  9 is my favorite number; means completion, and is on my BeU emblem because this is my wish for everyone - to reach completion at being one's total self.   Mercedes because I like the name and growing up, I never thought I'd own one and I do now (I didn't when I started this blog).

The crystals represent communication, wisdom, clarity of thought, general healing, memory, meditation, transformation, awakening, pureness of heart, intention, higher consciousness, positive thoughts, harmony and love*.  The pearls symbolize purity, honesty, integrity, concentration, focus, meditation, tranquility and wisdom*.  *Meanings from gemstonegifts.com


I did not know what the crystals and pearls represent until just now, I just knew I wanted to put them here at my workstation because they made me feel good.  Cool.  (or is it Sick nowadays?)



May you bring what you find beautiful into your life because it makes you feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment