Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Snake

Our garter snake is back.  Today I found the cat 'playing' with it.  I picked it up with the end of a broomstick and put it in the pond's stream.  I didn't know what else to do with it.  It was helpless and harmless (or so it seemed).  I know I couldn't kill it.  I can't kill anything that lives.

So, off to Ted Andrews' book, "Animal Speak:  The Spiritual & Magical Power of Creatures Great & Small".

Snake:  "Rebirth, Resurrection, Initiation, and Wisdom"

"...is a symbol of transformation and healing."  "would then enable the individual to transmute all poisons--physical or otherwise.  It activated the energy of kill or cure, ultimately leading to dramatic healings."

"Before it sheds its skin, its eyes begin to cloud over, as if to indicate it is entering into a stage between life and death." 

"Spiritually it can stimulate greater perception of how to apply your insight and intuition.  Your own vision and intuition will become more accurate."  "It may even indicate a need to look more closely into your own heart and soul."

"Snakes are symbols of change and healing.  They have speed and agility, so those who have snakes come into their life will usually find the changes and shifts occur quickly and are soon recognized and defined.  When snake comes into your life you can look for a rebirth into new powers of creativity and wisdom."

There is much more written; but this is what caught my attention the most.  I so enjoy your book Ted Andrews.

Is it time for me to shed my old skin and start anew?  I surely hope so!

May you let go of what you no longer need and allow your own wisdom to create a part of you anew.

No comments:

Post a Comment