Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ram Dass

Ram Dass talks about "suffering is suffering".  When we can get to witnessing the suffering through our soul, it makes it less severe; more interesting.

I think this is where I am at; or trying to be.  After so many years of pain filled moments, I am learning that to witness what my physical being experiences can be quite entertaining and enlightening for me. 

Do I want the pain to go away... Yes I do.  In moments, where this is not possible, it's nice to know I can witness my pain instead of fully participating in it at times.

Ram Dass is a Harvard professor; went to experimenting with psychedelic drugs; to India to learn about love; and to being 'stroked' (having a stroke) and learning how to live with the unexpected struggles of same.

He also says that the Baby Boomers just may be surprised how soon their present will be filled with old age and new learnings.

May you live from your soul today. 

How cool it is that most of us have the mind (intellect), the physical (body), the heart (love) and the soul (inner knowing) to explore our life with us at all times. 

Are you using yours wisely?

No comments:

Post a Comment