Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, April 14, 2012

Trying and Flying

We all go through ups and downs.  I can't say I'm in an 'up' time right now.  I am learning that this is the best time to look inside and change things up.  Or most certainly, change is coming.  I am learning that when in a down time, it's hard to feel and believe that things will feel easy and wondrous again.  Ye of little faith.

Faith, hope and optimism are real good tools to have when down.  Allowing and changing even just one little thing helps the process along. It could be as simple and silly as using your non-dominant hand over your dominant hand to brush your teeth.  I can't seem to get over my low energy, stamina and high pain.  I don't know how to push outward when my pain is so inward and, yet, deep down I believe that pushing outward is exactly what will help with my pain.  I need to open the door and walk through.  That darn door is sealed so tight.  It feels like I need dynamite.

When we are flying, we sometimes can forget to enjoy the ride, enjoy the scenery and enjoy the feeling.  We can get caught up in it and almost forget to participate in the joy and wondrous-ness of it all.  The world is a beautiful place and there are many great opportunities to live in beauty.

Whether you are in a 'trying' time or a 'flying' time, may you allow yourself to participate as much as possible.

May you always bring you with you wherever you go.  Because wherever you go, there you are.....

Where do I come up with this stuff?  I never know what I'm going to say.  May something encourage you to connect to yourself in a true and helpful way.

No comments:

Post a Comment