Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, April 13, 2012

My Truth

I know I'm ready to move; to change my life; to live the real me out in the real world.  Yet, I feel paralyzed to do so.  I can't seem to get my legs to walk me there.

I suppose I need a concrete plan and my fear of failing or my fear of not being able is prevalent.  I need to get a plan, walk through the fear and let myself fly.

I can't wait til I can see and feel myself doing this.  I'm mad at myself for not being there already and yet, I know I am right where I'm supposed to be.

My heart and soul know this to be true.  My brain and ego are telling me otherwise.

What part(s) of me will win out....   I have to wait and see I suppose.  Darnit. and Oh so exciting.

What part of you are you living in today?

What if we all have a high side and a low side and much in between.  Oh, my low side is starting to really make me mad.....

I want to kick start my high side and my fear of my health getting in the way and I'm sure other things are stopping me also like my own insecurities.

May you let nothing stop you if you know your plan and know with every fiber of your being that it is what you are supposed to be doing.  May you fly high from you own universal connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment