Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, January 16, 2012

Where I'm At

I am kind of 'no where'.  I'm not (by far) a stay at home mom and house manager these days.  My daughter does not need me like she did and I'm real tired of managing a somewhat large and, surely, not self-sustaining home.

I'm not out and about loving and living life (by far; as well).

I'm wondering what will make me happy and what I need to do to create this happiness.  I know only I can do it for me.  I'm hopeful (for the most part). 

My health scares me and I'm not going to let it stop me.  It was easier in the past; but these past two years of going inward and getting quiet and laying low --   oh my oh my oh my.

I see things differently.  I do things differently.  I know things differently.  I am different.

It's what I do with this different me that is keeping me currently stumped.

I'm ready to move on and get on and move forward.  I have to do it to learn it I suppose.  Do I do a 'business plan' for my life?  Ha. 

Goals - what is my goal.  My goal is to follow my bliss.  My goal is to share bliss and the depth of who I am.  My goal is to be surrounded with open minded; open hearted people.  My goal is to help others find and share their open hearts and minds if they feel the desire to do so.

Like Nike always said "Just Do It".  Why, then, does it feel so much easier to say than to do at times.

I hear life knocking - Can I let it in?

May you let in what is lovingly knocking on your door today.

If it's coming to you; is it there for a reason?  Do you dare pay attention to it?

No comments:

Post a Comment