Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hands

My hands are very swollen and stiff and sore.  I find it hard to type. 

I am uncertain as to my next step and do not like being 'here'. 

I hear my brain wanting to say 'I'm tired of struggling'.  I see my fingers not wanting to type this information.  I feel my body struggling with the struggle.

What if I just stop the struggle.  What if I just go with it.  I've been saying accept what is for some time now.  I hear George Lucas' wife Melanie (on one of  "Oprah's Next Chapter" shows on OWN) say she has started  "accepting life as it comes and not pushing back".  I found this a pretty interesting concept; don't push back against what is.

My pain level in my hands is pretty high.  The pain level in my body is 75% of what I feel in my fingers. 

I'm tired; I'm still wanting it to be different.  Some days I push forward; others I sit with it. 

I do trust that I'm where I'm supposed to be and I'm not going to give up finding my happiness where I am.

May you connect to your happy as you are in this moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment