Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, January 21, 2012

Snow It Did

3 inches.  Not much at all.  Just enough to be a nuisance;.... I mean to look beautiful.  Ha.

I'm miserable and cold and dreary and dark.  My hands hurt and it is just 26 deg. F.  There's a calmness when I open the front door and peer out.  It's nice walking in it (although I don't anymore) and then coming in from the cold and feeling the fire and have a cup of hot chocolate.  There is really something alive and invigorating about this.

I am reminded of a time that I was at someone's house in my early 20s and we would sit in the hot sauna and then jump in a cool pool.  The difference in temperature was quite a shock to the body.  That was probably not a very smart thing for me to do having raynauds and scleroderma (the raynauds is the effect of the cold on me; the purplish, stop the circulation symptom).  I did a lot of 'not smart' things in my early years.  But, I lived.   Or, did I?

What is "living"?  We breathe and our hearts pump; is this being alive?  We love and we banter; is this being alive?  We explore and we conquer; is this more like it?  We enjoy and we share; is this most important?

What does being alive and feeling alive mean to you in this stage of your life?  Are you doing it?  Is there one small thing you can today to bring you closer to the you that you want to live? 

No comments:

Post a Comment