Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hesitate

I hesitate to come here and type.  There was something driving me in the past to post and these days, I feel hesitation.

Do I not want to face what comes.  Do I find myself boring.  Am I done sharing.

I'm not sure what the answer is.  Probably a little bit of of a lot of stuff.

So, here I am wondering what will come.

I feel a depth of something within my chest; almost like a dark hole; a heaviness.  I'm not sure what it is.   I think it is LIFE and yet I have no reason or understanding to think this.

I feel anticipation; I feel trepidation. 

I feel wholeness and I feel frightened.

I was reading a book last night that stated something about finding out that one has an irreversible disease that most likely will lead to death is a hard thing to live with.  I realized that I've been living with just this since before I was 20 and no wonder I'm so screwed up.

This is what Lisa Niemi Swayze in her book "Worth Fighting For" wrote:
"It's not often you get asked to face something so difficult, emotional, and potentially devastating as a life-threatening illness.  And every day I wished it were different.  But you do your best, whatever that might be.  Whatever that might be . . . So much of the time everything can feel like it's beyond human endurance.  But you do it anyway.  Why?  Because it means life and death.  You do it.  And you keep your eye on the prize.  --"  You hang in there.   (I liked her right away!)

Or, am I one of the most sane ones I know because of this......

To every subject, there can be more than one perception and usually there is.  When we know of a two car accident; a fight between two people; even a murderer and a victim -- do we usually find ourselves siding with the person that we are most familiar with.  If yes, why is this?  I have to say I always side with the victim; unless I'm getting an indepth look at the murderer; then I seem to have compassion for both and their families.

Is it something about NOT seeing the whole picture.  Not allowing to 'feel' each side.  Is this way too much for my limited humanness to handle. 

What would we be like if we could look and feel both sides of the situation easily.  Would there be less accidents, fights and even murders.  Would there be more peace because we'd have more understanding, compassion and connection with one another.

If I was hurt and beaten and stepped on enough - would I be capable of murdering? 

Oh, Jeez.   Maybe it would have been best if I stopped at questioning my sanity.  

Where do I come up with this stuff?  ( I've been watching too much TV)

If you allowed your mind and being to wander today, where would you end up?

I'm thinking there is NO WAY you want to let your mind wander just now!!!!  Ha.

Just call me 'the Wanderer".

Does this mean I'm ready to murder 'my' disease?  Does this mean I've been murdering myself all along?

I have a hard time even with the word 'murder'.  I put bugs I find in my home outside.

Yes, this is even too much thinking for me.  This post affects me greatly inside of myself.

May you allow what affects you greatly to show up and feel it when you are ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment