Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, January 20, 2012

Nervous Wreck

I am a bunch of nerves.  Nerves of adrenaline; nerves of anxiousness; nerves of the unknown; nerves of the known.   I'm playing with a lot of nerves currently.  I cannot seem to turn them off or even calm them down much.

I used to be able to count my breaths (an in and out breath being one, another in and out breath being two and so on).  I can't get up to three just now without my mind wandering away from my breathing.

I'm feeling like I am in limbo.  I seem to have fear around it.  Fear that I won't be able; fear that I will be able; fear, fear and fear.

In Patrick and Lisa Swayze's book "The Time of My Life", Patrick says he learned early on that to walk through fear usually gives one success on the other side of it.  As he put it "I suddenly understood that you can conquer fear by making it work for you."  I am not quite there yet!

Patrick also writes  "But I somehow knew instinctively that when one dream dies, you have to move on to a new one.  The unhappiest people in this world are those who can't recover from losing a dream--whose lives cease to have meaning.  I wasn't going to let that happen to me.  It was a revelation that would later save my life."

I'm thinking I have almost completed my dream of raising a child; and I'm stuck between this and what I am going to do next.  He is correct in thinking the unhappiest people are those that believe they cease to have meaning.

I know we all have meaning.  I believe we are here because of this meaning.  Allowing myself to live mine; or not allowing myself to live mine (more truthful) because of fear is not working for me. 

My hope is that you are living your life today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment