Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, January 5, 2012

Head Swims

My head swims with so much activity in my house and lives going in all different directions around me.

Much upheaval and change is upon a lot of us and it is unsettling and, yet, I want to believe that it just may be the best time ever to create the life that we want to live going forward.

The cold is really cold here.  0 deg F wind chill and my fingers know it.  I think my nose is even getting purple now.  I think with the weather dropping so drastically so quickly my body feels shocked a bit and my fingers are numb and stiff again.  I had trouble picking up a potato out of the bin and opening the dishwasher my fingers slipped and OUCH - a BIG OUCH is all I can say.

I'm hearing stories of much change, much uncertainty and much more awareness of what steps we are all willing and able to take.  I hear many of us being open to what ifs and what's best and people sharing that they are open to create a new way for themselves.

This, as a whole world, because of how easy we can connect to each other just may be the biggest and happiest change and growth the world has ever known.

My wish is that we grow together through truth, open understanding, non-judgment, and knowing that we are all doing the very best we can with what we know and where we have been.

May be the head swimming is a good thing; it certainly is better than drowning I suppose.

May you swim strong and stay afloat and find new waters to tread to being the truest you that you can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment