Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, January 13, 2012

COLD

My daughter is on her way to the warmth.  I'm here in the cold and my mind is trying to process this.  I'm not doing a very good job.

I am extremely happy that we can give her her dream of being with the horses in sunny FL and giving her the ability to get a great education while doing so.  I 100% believe she is okay and going to learn a lot and grow a lot.  My hope is she finds her own way and I am there to support her doing so; with loving motherly guidance, of course.

Me, on the other hand...   Here I am in Pennsylvania for the first time in probably 20 years without any plans of going south.  How lucky and fortunate I was to be able to find 'escape' from the cold these past twenty years.

This year, I am unable to do so for more than one reason.  I almost think I need to be here to learn and grow into my next chapter of my own life.  Again, my brain and thoughts are not doing so well with it.  I'm mostly angry that I have to be here in the cold, uncomfortable weather.  Yet, I cannot see myself doing it differently just now.

I have not known much anger in the past 50 years.  I never allowed myself to go there.  I didn't want to feel, what I thought, the ugliness of it.  And, yes, it does feel ugly to me.

So, I know there is a part of me that is mad and wants to throw a tantrum that I'm not getting my way.  My way, in the past, would be to be in sunny, warm, beautiful south Florida.  If I could wiggle my nose and make it happen, I most likely would.  However, I don't have the physical or mental strength right now to really make it happen.

I know deep down that I am supposed to be here.  I'm not sure why, however, I believe this.  Do I believe it because it is so and I'm not doing anything about it or do I believe it because I'm in touch with my inner truth.  I may never know for sure.

I do know my nose is constantly cold (this is new for me) and my fingers are purple and I'm not comfortable in my own skin.

I also know that I am blessed with so many good things in life.  I know love.  I know trust.  I know pure joy.  I know connection to something bigger than myself.

So, as I move forward wondering where my life is taking me next, I'm holding on with all the strength, hope and heart that I can muster.

This just may be a very exciting time for all of us.

Are you open to living you?

                                                  news.bbc.co.uk    (photo by Clark Little)
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment