Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Not Much to Say

I am at a loss for words.  Nothing is here within me 'knocking'  to come out. 

I want to have something interesting, fun and/or thought provoking to say and I do not.

The days are short and the sky is gray.   I spread Gia's (my dog's) ashes on her favorite hill in the backyard last night at her favorite time (7 pm) to go out there and wait for either the neighbor to drive up their driveway or another to bring their dog out in their driveway to play and run about or the third neighbor's kids to come outside laughing and playing hockey.  She would love barking trying to get their attention.  They are approximately 1/8 of a mile away; each of them. 

I cried; I was grateful for the joy she brought me and I was sorry for the way she left this earth.  I am glad she came and stayed with me a while and her spirit (we called her the party girl) will always be remembered and felt.

How lucky and blessed I am to have known her.

I have the fireplace lit and I'm wondering what to cook for dinner and who will be home to eat.  I danced to Pitbull from his New Year's Eve performance which I recorded and find myself everyday watching it and it brings me alive, totally, within myself and great joy for a few minutes.

Outside is very quiet, calm and 'asleep' this time of year to me.  It doesn't feel so inviting.  The dogs and I did go out back and hang awhile and Durby barked and Little Bear ran into things and Tiffany instigated chases of the cat, a ball and a toy lobster. 

Tomorrow my daughter leaves for her FL horse show and this year she is going without me for the first time.  She is ready and I am trying to be.  I know she can do it and I trust she will be great and it's amazing to me that my little girl is no longer a little girl.  She is becoming a beautiful, independent young woman.

Time can go so slow and time can pass in a blink of an eye.  This just tells me how important living in the NOW is. 

So, since I have nothing to say and I just bantered on...

My wish for you today is to just banter on.

Banter (dictionary.com)
an exchange of light, playful, teasing remarks

Not that my words were really light, playful or teasing....Ha.  (more like just keeping it real)

May you also keep it real today! 

I believe when I keep it real; it gives others an opportunity to do the same.  What if our realness is the best gift we can give to each other.

When I show you the real me, how does this enable you to Be U?  Does it?  and vice versa    Mmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment