Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Falling Back

I'm falling back into pain and my body is screaming and tense for some reason.  I am angry that I have to go 'here'.  I'm been resisting posting because I'm tired of whining about my pain in my body and fingers.  I am on the downward cycle of my progesterone. 

The dentist was a 'piece of cake' compared to the agonizing moments I spent with it in my head.  15 minutes and it was over.  4 novocaine needles and a few tears and some pulling on my mouth and wooola; over.  It was pretty amazing and I did beat myself for torturing myself and not just walking thru the fear and facing it head on.   In hindsight; that would have been so much less tortorous.

Live and learn I suppose.  I would think by now; it would be easier at age 51.  And, it's not for me; so I keep on keeping on.  I pray it will become easier and I'll do less harm and love myself with more warmth and 'kind mothering' sooner rather than later.

How are you treating yourself today?  How are you talking to yourself today?


                                    I'm a 'wanna be' today - I want to be HERE.  (St. Croix)

No comments:

Post a Comment