Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, January 8, 2012

"Lost December"


More quotes from "Lost December" by Richard Paul Evans

"Exhaustion emanated from every fiber of Harvey's being.  He wished he could find a way to unwind, to forget this place for just a few minutes, to rejuice his flagging battery.  But there was no escape, and in truth, it was because he accepted none."    Brilliantly true

""It just felt like the right thing to do."  It was that simple and yet that deep.  It was an obligation.  Even if I wanted to turn away, I couldn't."

"Someone should invent a pill for guilt.  They'd make billions."    Mmmmmm

"Life was meant to be lived--not feared, sold, nor sweated.  Fear not death.  Fear the unlived life."

"If you couldn't get out of the quicksand when you were strong, how are you going to get out after you've lost all your srength?  Luke Crisp's Diary"

To put such truth in a fictional book!  Brilliant.

Is it time to 'play' with your own fact vs. fiction?

Snugglepot"Snugglepot" by Tessa Joughin

No comments:

Post a Comment