Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, April 2, 2018

How Deep Do We Go...

Many of us are in deep just now.  Dealing with issues that are loud and deeply embedded in our bodies that have been with us long.   Some issues may have just showed up recently.

It is said that we are like onions, we explore and peel each piece and we just find/touch on more and more.

The Universe (higher power) is taking us deep.  No kidding around.  Nowhere left to hide.

When feelings come up that we want to bury because we do not like how they feel, these are the feelings that are coming to the surface for us to heal, to let go of and to do different with.

When we are ready and can let these feelings come from love and learning, we do.  We will.  They stay inside of us until we let them out.  It is best to embrace them than to fight them.  We do the best with them that we can in the moment they show up.

We are allowed, and even have, to feel what we feel.  These feelings are here to teach us something, perhaps.  To protect us, perhaps.

It is okay.

May you be with whatever feelings are showing up for you as best as you can; for now.

We have ourselves to the best of our ability just now.  

We are who and what we have been looking for to fulfill us and to love us.

I am open to getting rid of anything that is not here for my greatest good.  Only things that are my greatest good are welcome to move forward with me.  Amen.

May you be open to getting rid of anything that is not here for your greatest good.  Only things that are for your greatest good are welcome to move forward with you.  And so it is.

                                                      Picture Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment