Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Nothing But Blue Skies...

It is 8:11 p.m. on Wednesday evening and I was blessed with the most beautiful blue sky, the moon, beautiful colors, a lovely breeze and happy dogs as the sun went down tonight.

The days seem to be zooming by.  The hours, at times, feel like mere moments.  My sleep has been sporadic but relaxed and enjoyable.  I seem to wake up often, read a few pages of a book and fall right back to sleep.  I find myself not struggling with it.  I find myself accepting it as so and believing that it is part of the process; my healing process and my growth into a deeper wholeness.  I may be nuts but that is what I am telling myself.  I feel my fingers flexing and my body relaxing deeply into the mattress. I hear myself ask for healing and wholeness; ease and the best version of myself possible.

I believe.  I believe in the possibility of it.  I believe in the possibilities of me.

I find myself alone as my husband is traveling for business.  I have my trusting and devoted animals.  My Little Bear, Tiffany (dogs) and Kali (the cat).  They keep me company and are so used to me being around.

Today, I found myself enjoying my alone time and embracing it.  I found myself sad and down. When I mentioned to a girlfriend this and commented on what a RIDE life is, she came back with 'It sure is.  Some days we ride on yachts and other days we ride on dinghies.  LOL.  That surely was funny to me.  What a hoot.  And, it isn't a stretch to experience both ends of the feelings spectrum in one day; in one hour; even in one moment.  It is the process of life, at times.

So, when you are 'riding' the yacht version, may you know great gratitude and great joy.  When you are on the dinghy version, I'd like to think that we can know great gratitude and great joy also.  It may be a bit more uncomfortable or challenging, yet, we are still living and experiencing; growing and becoming.

May you believe in the possibility of your dreams within.  May you believe in the possibilities of you.

May you be in joy as much as possible and as often as possible as you ride through your journey of living your life.

There won't be 'nothing but blue skies' for the rest of your days.  However, you can open up to the full experience of whatever is going on in the 'sky'.

Namaste.

May you let ease, love, gratitude and trust ride with you...  May you be open to experiencing it all.  


No comments:

Post a Comment