Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, April 19, 2018

Allowance and Appreciation

I find myself in allowing what is to pass through me.  I am finding myself more relaxed and free to just 'let it be'.  I am more peaceful with what is going on inside of myself and having faith that it is okay to share same outside of myself, with others.

I find myself appreciating moments.  Hugging my dog, stepping outside to beautiful weather, having something to eat, feeling how good it feels to be clean, enjoying a conversation with another, having this desk, chair and computer to connect to you.

I find myself with greater allowance and appreciation in many moments today.  There is a great peace that comes with this to me.

May you allow yourself allowance and appreciation in many of the moments that show up and/or occur in your daily life.

May there be great peace in this for you.

You are allowed to be you.   You do your best when you are you.  You are created to be who you are.  Being who you are is your super power.

May you stay in this 'lane' and live from this lane and share this lane with as much allowance, appreciation and affection as possible.

Bam.  You win!   I really want you to win You for yourself. !!


No comments:

Post a Comment