Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, April 30, 2018

All or Nothing and Everything in Between

Sometimes, life seems to be going really well.  Sometimes, it feels like everything is going wrong.  Some things are black.   Others are white.

And there is a whole broad spectrum of colors and 'things' that can be going on and balancing out and taking us exactly down the road that it is best for us to travel.

Lately, I've been in 'Funkytown'.   My energy level is low.  My desire to do anything is close to non-existent.  I am tired of my routine life day in and day out.

I had a wonderful birthday with so many people reaching out and showing me love.  I was overwhelmed with it.  I am so grateful for each and everyone that stopped to say hello or offer me a 'date' or send me a gift or a phone call, facetime, text, and/or email.  My social media 'blew up' and I have been greatly honored.

There are many more people that are caring and loving than that are not.  Our world has so much to offer and the people in it are a joy to experience; especially as they come from their authentic, true, open to the be the best of themselves; caring; empathetic; and just wanting connection with other people.  I think connection with people is probably a number one thing that lifts us up; me anyway.  

I'd like to take us back to the beginning sentences that discuss the grey areas and all the colors on the spectrum.  There are even several colors of each color of the rainbow (or the chakras) that are possibilities to 'journey' through.

Life is not just black and white; good or bad; easy or hard; for fun or for working.   Life just is.

So, while a 'funk' is hovering within my energy field (ha), I choose to accept it.  I choose to think that with my feeling the funk, it will change my every day routine.  My daily routine that I'm just not feeling currently.  The one that I want a break from just now.

I want to turn my funkytown doldrums into a funkytown dance opportunity.  Perhaps, I first have to feel the 'funk' in order to allow/make/create something different/more/better to happen.

Feelings, people, experiences come into our lives just as they are supposed to for reasons that we may not know or understand.  As we 'funk out' with each endeavor with an open mind, open heart and open spirit, we just may find the next beautiful step into our best version of ourselves.

Life is a journey and I choose to live in the full spectrum without beating myself [or any color that may arise] up because it doesn't feel like I am on the easiest route.  It just may be the best route to the magic within.

This is where I want to live.   From the magic, truth, love, trust, openness and innate knowing within myself.

I am going to trust the process, trust myself and trust my journey.

May you trust the process, trust yourself and trust your journey.  Live it.  Admire it.  Believe it.  Know it.  Be it.  Walk it.  and, May you love yourself through.

I bow my head in honor of honoring what is.  There is a reason for it and all I need do is believe, experience, bend, flow and stay open.

I expand.  I choose not to contract any more.

I live who, what, where and from the me as I am now.

May you live who, what, where and from the you that you are now.

Namaste.  Blessed be.  Blessings.  Blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment