Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, April 26, 2018

Birth Day

Tomorrow is my birthday.  I was feeling a bit uncomfortable about it not wanting attention on me; hoping my energy level would withstand the 'happy' day that I have learned it could be.

I used to buy a new outfit.  I used to book back to back plans.  I used to be ready for anything and I was my biggest cheerleader knowing that my intent was to shine and share my own happiness and love.

Now, I'm quieter.  I'm less confident in my 'party' abilities.  I am unsure how I will handle being acknowledged...

Until it started...   Ha!

I started getting cards in the mail.  I started getting people reminding me what day it was.  I received a wonderful, unexpected and magical gift from my sister through Federal Express.  My 'friends' on social media have been starting to wish me beautiful birthday wishes.  The cards I have received have been so full of love, cheers and really deep and kind words.

How really important and special connection with people is to me.  !!  
I am so grateful for each and every connection.

I started to think what would be a good post to post out into our world on my own birthday.  What I came up with is this...

"It is always a good day to toot your own horn; in such a way where you are empowering, giving and sharing the best of who you are and what makes you You.  Honk Toot Toot!"

May you know that it is always a good day to toot your own horn in a way where your intent is to be  empowering, giving and sharing the best of who you are and what makes you You!  Honk in kindness.  Toot through love.  Toot Toot in joy.  !!

I am honored and so happy to be connected to all the fabulous people I am connected to.  I am blessed by your presence.  I am pleased if I could empower, give and/or share any positivity to your own way of Being You.

And so it is...

Cheers!  Salute!  Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment