Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Happy Spark

Lately, I have been feeling a ' happy spark' within myself.  It feels like I know and sense that I am okay; I am enough; I will create my own happy; I am capable of creating my own happy; and a new me, new day, a new dawn, a new life is about to begin.  I am ready for my next chapter.

I am the only one that truly knows my happy.

This spark is sparking and I'm feeling good about it.  Excited.  Hopeful.  Joyous.

I also sense the wholeness of the world has never experienced the wholeness of our world as we are experiencing it now.  This, perhaps, is the challenge and the 'fix'.

Without awareness or feeling challenged, change does not come as passionately.  With awareness and passion about something, change can come just through our intent, our desire, our willing it.

This is what seems to be happening on a large scale.  With the great awareness and the unlimited about of information in o u r  f a c e, just putting an intention on something changes it.  We bring a different kind of energy to it.

Energy is what we all are.  Matter is what we all are.  Living is what we all are doing.

As we mix each other's energy, mattering and lives, we are mixing a whole new recipe for life; for living.

I hope you, too, feel a happy spark or even fire within.  I hope you can live from this place inside of you.  I hope you can create from this place inside of you.  I hope that you can pull the complete You together and know life in a satisfying, exciting and open way.

May you get your satisfaction, excitement and expand, express and employ the You that drives you to be and share the best of You.

May our happy sparks unite and let's start living a more cohesive, caring and complete life that can touch everyone's happy.   

It has to start with our self.  If we are not happy, it is hard to share happy.  When we are happy, all we have to do is be so and the energy we emit grows and ignites same in others.

I want to be a catalyst for your own satisfaction, contentment and happiness.   Nothing would please me more.

May you get your best you on just by showing up as your true self caring for humanity.  There is so much magic that comes from within you.  It may just be waiting for permission from you to be free.

May you give yourself permission to be free to be true to all that you are from the most loving, happy, authentic 'sparks' that make up you.

Spark You Up...   Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment