Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, April 8, 2018

Gratitude is in the Blog

B is for beautiful.

L is for love.

O is for only.

G is for grateful.

To be grateful is to experience love and beauty as only I can (uniquely and from the person that I am); journeying through this thing that has been named and labeled 'life'.  

Life is for growing into and experiencing (with everything that is within me) the external adventures of the everyday mundane to the extraordinary moments.

When we are thankful for what we experience; who we are and who we are not, what we know and what we do not know, what we have and what we do not have, this gratitude creates peace, fulfillment and the feeling that life is exactly as it is supposed to be right now.  As it is, so it is supposed to be.  When I ask myself how do I know this.  The answer I hear from within is 'because this is the way things are'.  

It is in changing our thoughts and the way we think that our life experiences change.  It is open to looking for the beautiful things first and more often.  It is coming into and experiencing life with an open heart and an open mind; an allowance and a flow.  

Learn and grow.  Grow and learn.  Carry gratitude while being grateful.

Life is for growing into and experiencing (with everything that is within You) the external adventures of the everyday mundane to the extraordinary moments.

May you find gratitude; know gratitude; feel gratitude and be grateful for your life as it is today.  May you connect to the parts of your life that are easy to be grateful for.

May you let your heart grow.  May you let your heart grow through the joy in your life.

You are beautiful.  You are love.  You are grateful.  You are the only one that can live it as so.


No comments:

Post a Comment