Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, April 10, 2018

No Words

More often that not [lately], I have no words to share.  Nothing bubbling up inside of me that wants to come out easily and/or freely.

I am currently in the midst of a thunderstorm raining down outside of my house.  It is dark.  It is loud.  It is constant.  It is inviting me into a lull of existence.

I find irritability inside of myself.  I find unrest.  I feel frustration.   

I believe these feelings are coming from not listening to my inner self.  Not moving more.  Not eating cleaner.  Not doing what I want to do.

I want to listen to healthy me.   I am listening to unhealthy me instead.

It currently feels easier not to care what I eat.   It currently feels easier to lay around.  It currently feels easier to not come here to see and share how I am feeling.  Face my current truth... oh my... yikes.  

I guess I am not coming from pride of myself.  I am sitting in the loss of my 'who I wanna be' self.

My get up and go got up and went without me; so it seems...

I just cleaned out half of my closet and got rid of clothes that I loved; clothes that I no longer wear; clothes that are either feel inappropriate for me or are too small for me.  

I am no longer 'that' person that can wear those clothes.  It is sad.  It is also a great opportunity to get into the clothes that do fit me, that do feel appropriate for me; clothes that work for me as I am now.

Without frustration or irritability, there is no need for change.  Perhaps, frustration and irritability are precursors to change.  

Maybe, just maybe; this is a good thing.  

When we are happy doing what we are doing, 'yay' on us.  When we are not happy, it is time to do something or some things different.  Perhaps, I can look at it as exciting.  Perhaps, it does not have to be exhausting (which is the word I am currently hearing playing in my head).  I shall replace the word 'exhausting' with the word 'exciting' as often and as much as I can.  

      Here it comes again...

May we meet ourselves where we are at.  Be kind.  Be open.  Be true.  Trust the process of life.  

Change and growth are inevitable.   They are part of the process of living.  It keeps life from being boring.  It offers us adventure after adventure.

May you invite adventure into your life through what you feel, what you know and what you desire.  Thank your feelings for being a guidance system of what to do and what not to do.  

Go gentle.  Go easy.  Go strong.  Go on.

May you "grow yourself complete"; again and again and again...

Just maybe, 'it' is all good.  Live 'it'.   Whatever the 'it' is that is showing up for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment