Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, April 23, 2018

A New Day Always

Today is April 23, 2018.  Today, on April 23, 1991, I married my best friend; in Kauai, at sunset.  There was a double rainbow in the sky.  We were on a beautiful green lawn that sat at the edge of the ocean.

Today, 27 years later, we are celebrating our married life together.  There has been magical and fabulous times; breathtaking and beyond my wildest dreams experiences.  We have also known great challenges. Through it all, the love never ceased.

The most miraculous thing was creating a human being; a baby; a child; a girl; a daughter that came from our love.  She grew from our bond.  She blessed us and has been our greatest teacher.

I believe we made a pact before coming to Earth that we would teach each other what we came to Earth to learn and we would challenge, engage and support each other and our daughter as only our bond could produce.  It has been the journey of my lifetime.

We have been so blessed.  I have been so blessed.  We have been dating each other, 'soully' (solely),  since 1985.  I like to say that our relationship is as 'hard as a rock'.

My dear husband - Thank you for being my 'one' and traveling this journey with me.  I believe many of our best days and times are still ahead of us.

May you believe that there are plenty of your best days and times ahead of you.

As I think about 27 years, my mind goes to our 10th wedding anniversary that we celebrated by going back to Hawaii with our daughter and had such joy and fun sharing this place and our oh so happy memories with her.  It truly blows my mind that that trip was 17 years ago.

Time waits for no one.  Today is the only day that we can truly live in.

May you give yourself the present of being present to today; this moment; this breath.  May you know that you are living and that this is life.  You are experiencing life and living.  Do your life as only you can from the truth of who you are and through the experiences that show themselves to you.  May you live with your heart and mind open and free.  

Booyah!  May you be uniquely you and celebrate same.




No comments:

Post a Comment