Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, April 13, 2018

On Happy

'If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands.  If you're happy and you know it, stomp your feet.  If you're happy and you know it and you really want to show it, if you are happy and you know it, shout we are'...  unknown

My goal is not to be happy all the time.  This, to me, would be an urealistic goal.  There are so many emotions to emote.  We live, in the big picture of life, more fully when we emote them all.  This is the truest experience of living, of a lifetime, of being human.  

We can choose to look for the happy in every circumstance.  We cannot live in the state of constant bliss.   

My goal is to, however, enjoy 'happy' when I know it; feel it; and am it.

Sure, feeling happy feels really good.  It does make me want to clap my hands, stomp my feet, do a happy dance.  It feels even happier when we can share our happy with others.  Smiles are contagious.  Happiness is contagious.  Our brains emit 'feel good' hormones when happiness is connected (firing through) to it.

I say... Happiness on!

May you allow yourself to feel what truly comes up for you.  May you allow yourself to speak your truth.  May you give yourself freedom to walk your unique path.

When happy does show up, and it will if you are open to it, bask in it fully, wholly and share it with whoever you can.  If no one is around, you can still have the sense of this happiness fulfilling you and traveling out of yourself into our world.  

Let's all catch the contagious condition of each other's happy and each other's smiles.

May you smile and be happy and really sit deeply in it with gratitude in your heart, 'knowing' in your soul and sharing it with everyone you come in contact with.

I wish you happy moments, as often as possible and as much as possible.

Do you know what really looks good on everyone...  Happy!

May you know the freedom of you on happy.  !  Ha.  



No comments:

Post a Comment